84,336 Parking Tickets Per Year
London Borough of Richmond upon Thames
Approximately 84,336 parking tickets (PCNs) are issued in a typical year by London Borough of Richmond upon Thames.
Parking Tickets Database
We calculated these figures from our Parking Tickets Database for the UK. We are building our database by using Freedom of Information Act Requests and analysing the data. So far we have a total of 252,247 tickets issued by London Borough of Richmond upon Thames between November 2017 and October 2020By Contravention Code
Within postcodes, the number and value of tickets issued by London Borough of Richmond upon Thames in a typical year are as follows:
- TW1 (20,659 tickets to value £2,062,300)
- TW9 (19,566 tickets to value £1,947,692)
- TW12 (12,063 tickets to value £1,470,180)
- SW13 (7,162 tickets to value £769,030)
- TW10 (6,918 tickets to value £663,800)
- TW11 (5,768 tickets to value £531,130)
- TW2 (5,689 tickets to value £610,310)
- SW14 (3,089 tickets to value £330,460)
- KT1 (909 tickets to value £77,540)
- KT8 (480 tickets to value £55,780)
- TW7 (464 tickets to value £42,740)
- TW3 (312 tickets to value £26,820)
- TW4 (177 tickets to value £19,470)
- KT2 (107 tickets to value £10,120)
- TW13 (28 tickets to value £3,080)
- SW15 (7 tickets to value £770)
Tickets in Nearby Local AuthoritiesEaling - Hammersmith and Fulham - Hounslow - Merton
Parking Ticket Tool
If you are travelling to one of the areas covered by London Borough of Richmond upon Thames then you can use this tool to check for parking ticket hotspots near you:Parking Ticket Hotspots
Find Hotspots Near Me »
Parking ticket information is extracted from our Parking Tickets Database where we are collecting PCN and parking ticket information from local authorities across the country.
Some local authorities have provided data going back from 2017 to present, others for shorter time periods. In order to try to reflect normal circumstances we have focussed analysis of tickets issued in our database to prior to the Covid period, but may have included more recent data if we have found authorities issuing tickets in new locations.
Parking Ticket Hotspot Analysis for London Borough of Richmond upon Thames are calculated from PCNs issued between Jan to Dec 2019.
Up to now TfL have refused to provide full data and so any tickets issued by TfL are not included.
Use Our Data & Charts
We are very happy for you to use our data or charts in articles and reports as long as you clearly accredit proviser.com as the source. If you publish online, then please provide a link to the page where you found the data or chart.
Alternatively, maybe we could guest-write an article for you?