144,423 Parking Tickets Per Year
London Borough of Hounslow
Approximately 144,423 parking tickets (PCNs) are issued in a typical year by London Borough of Hounslow.
Parking Tickets Database
We calculated these figures from our Parking Tickets Database for the UK. We are building our database by using Freedom of Information Act Requests and analysing the data. So far we have a total of 387,144 tickets issued by London Borough of Hounslow between December 2018 and November 2020By Contravention Code
Within postcodes, the number and value of tickets issued by London Borough of Hounslow in a typical year are as follows:
- W4 (34,235 tickets to value £3,325,690)
- TW3 (32,169 tickets to value £3,406,530)
- TW8 (28,072 tickets to value £3,001,620)
- TW5 (16,782 tickets to value £2,099,120)
- TW7 (11,901 tickets to value £1,303,540)
- TW13 (5,103 tickets to value £518,990)
- TW4 (4,310 tickets to value £456,490)
- TW14 (4,282 tickets to value £484,970)
- TW6 (3,426 tickets to value £340,100)
- UB2 (1,491 tickets to value £191,670)
- W3 (463 tickets to value £48,830)
- W6 (456 tickets to value £44,410)
- W5 (83 tickets to value £9,130)
- TW15 (9 tickets to value £990)
- TW1 (7 tickets to value £770)
Tickets in Nearby Local AuthoritiesBrent - Ealing - Hammersmith and Fulham - Richmond upon Thames
Parking Ticket Tool
If you are travelling to one of the areas covered by London Borough of Hounslow then you can use this tool to check for parking ticket hotspots near you:Parking Ticket Hotspots
Find Hotspots Near Me »
Parking ticket information is extracted from our Parking Tickets Database where we are collecting PCN and parking ticket information from local authorities across the country.
Some local authorities have provided data going back from 2017 to present, others for shorter time periods. In order to try to reflect normal circumstances we have focussed analysis of tickets issued in our database to prior to the Covid period, but may have included more recent data if we have found authorities issuing tickets in new locations.
Parking Ticket Hotspot Analysis for London Borough of Hounslow are calculated from PCNs issued between Jan to Dec 2019.
Up to now TfL have refused to provide full data and so any tickets issued by TfL are not included.
Use Our Data & Charts
We are very happy for you to use our data or charts in articles and reports as long as you clearly accredit proviser.com as the source. If you publish online, then please provide a link to the page where you found the data or chart.
Alternatively, maybe we could guest-write an article for you?